пятница, 28 июня 2013 г.

#2 Why I love purikura?

So... Why?
- Perfect skin!
Why not? Of caurse i have a beautiful skin^^ but... some my friends really have  problems with skin (and me too sometimes)! Purikura really help! It's like plastic operation!!! hahah
BUT.... Be careful!!! Sometimes you can meet with boy or girl in internet... And you think: "Oh... He is so cute... So beautiful... He look's like a model...  I want be together all my life..."!!!! And later you will meet in real life or he/she show you real photo... And you think: "Oh my God!!!")))))

 - Background in photos
This is really cool background!
Flowered wallpaper, old carpet, cabinet doors .... Oh, and a classic! view of your bath / toilet in the mirror!
What about me, I think background in purikura is really much better and more creative)))




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий