понедельник, 1 июля 2013 г.

Kawaii life style...

Hello! Today I want to talk with you about "kawaii"...
I think you know this word (never mind where you live, I think kawaii style very famouse in many countries)

Kawaii it is everything cute... doggy, kitty, your new dress, girl, boy, man, women... Really! Never mind! You can say kawaii about me for example^^ Why not? In Japan every second person say kawaii about me, about my pictures, about my voice... Somebody call me kawaii when i'm angry, and a lot of people say that when I shy (he-he-he).

In Japan you can hear '"kawaii" everywhere))) in shops (oh my God so many kawaii dress, toys, food), in street, in scool.... Girls love say "KAWAIIIIIII"... Boys like say kawaii about girls))
Oh my God... really kawaii life style!

Kawaii bus... I really want this in Russia! Its so... hmmm... kawaiiii... Really after you understand this word you cannot say "cute" or something... only "kawaii"...


Kawaii = Rilakkuma... Yes!^^ 
Everything with Rilakkuma kawaii!




Kawaii boys! Of course^^
You don't think so?






And... Of course you will really kawaii if you go to purikura!
I hope to see you in my purikura^^
You can make pictures with me!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий