понедельник, 5 августа 2013 г.

My new project

I sell some japanese and korean goods...
I really like this...


I really love purikura customers...

But now I want something more...
And... I make new project! I want open model school.
Yes, In my school girls will study how to be more cute, make kawaii poses, how to become less modest, how to open their emotions. This school will in japanese model style.


At my school, the girls will learn kawaii style of behavior. As a result, one of them would be the best.
My models will participate in promotional projects by Japanese companies in our town. There are many Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Japanese restaurants (I want to promote the meido style).

Today I am going to meet the person who will teach you how to show emotions.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий