вторник, 13 августа 2013 г.

Purikura can help to find a boyfriend! №2

Hello!
Today I want to talk about my project "how to find a guy with a purikura stickers"^^
Sticker№1
One sticker I left a very trendy cafe. There are going to creative and interesting people, I thought that's where I find the cool guy ... So I sticked with magnet  sticker on a magnetic board on which visitors are usually written in the time that they came from and what their names are. Bottom line: the next day someone took my sticker, but did not call. But maybe in the end sticker will be in the hands of pretty nice guy.




Sticker№2

My friend introduced me to a talented street artist (he also sells marijuana), and when the artist asked for my business card I began to seek, but they ran out. So I gave him my sticker))) It was a surprise and full of emotion ... He said, "I'm afraid to ask what is your job." It was fun))
On the same day, we went to a restaurant. Sat next to two Englishmen. Они  discussed their business. I looked at them and listened to what they say. They started talking about me (they  thought I did not understand English ha ha). When we left the restaurant, I realized that it would be very cool to give them my sticker with a phone number (the inscription in English), but I already gave it to the artist. Of course as I might have to give my sticker in Russian, but the idea came to me, Koga we left the restaurant. Why is brilliant ideas always come so late in my head??


Sticker№3
The inscription in Russian: "Oh, you have such a cool car!"
I have not found a machine on which I will leave my sticker ... This should be a very cool machine .... I also have to track down a spy who is the master of the machine. Ideally, this should be a nice guy. Although my friend said that even if I leave this sticker on a normal car, my sticker may still be in the perfect guy ... For example this guy has a girlfriend, but he can show my sticker to his friend ...


***
So, now I still have not found my perfect guy
But if you're a guy and you read my story now can you write me a line application. Because I made ​​this sticker specifically for online dating. Because it may be my idevlny guy does not live in Russia)))


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий