среда, 30 апреля 2014 г.

Concert of Japanese drummers "ASKA"

Concert of "Aska"
Wonderful concert of Japanese drummers! It was truly magical! When I listened to this music with my eyes closed, I imagined various sad stories about Japanese boy and a girl, about a samurai who was killed in battle ... These feelings interesting ... 
I loved the concert



But the most interesting thing  ahead! The whole concert I sat and thought as I meet with the artists. This was no easy task, because the artists do not let security. But after the concert, I met with their manager and I was invited to their dressing room! I was so happy! 
I wanted to invite them to participate in the international festival "White Nights in Perm", but unfortunately the whole of June, "Asuka" give concerts in Japan.









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий