среда, 30 апреля 2014 г.

Do you want russian friend?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you interesting to sen a letter to Russia please contact me:

e-mail: purikura-print@mail.ru
Or you can send letter to:
Irina Astafeva
Holmogorskaya 2a-96, Perm, Russia 614083
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you know about this game, just look pictures if you don't know, read this link http://purikura-perm.blogspot.ru/
HI GUYS!
This is game "Real letter"! Send your letter to Russia!!!
A lot of russian people want friends from Japan! Yes! Because Japan is so nice country...

"Real letter"
Mary Alice love athletic. Amazing coincidence! We sent a letter Kaneko-san and he teaches students athletics!






















This is present from Makoto-san to girls


Present from Makoto-san for me^^
Aaaa~ I really like talk with him... Actually  I love all my japanese friends, but he really nice person, I hope to meet him in Japan or in Russia...
Cosplay magazine!!! Because i love cosplay very much... And pandas of course!!!! I didnt open sakura touwel I just keep it as present he-he















Btw it is very difficult to write a letter in Japanese!!! Sometimes i can write 2-3 days... In English i can write all letter 10 minutes, but i try write only in Japanese!
So you can ask why my blog not in japanese... Oh  no! 私の日本語とてもわるいです^^
ごめんなさい!!!
Just it is too difficult think in jpanese... Few years ago I didnt know English, but I can think in this language. I hope think in japanese someday.
I'm so happy what I really caan read this letter and... I CAN UNDERSTAND!!!!





















I hope to read new letters from Japan...
Please send me a letter!^^


























Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий